THE ACCOMMODATION: HOOGWATER FAMILY HOUSE (SLEEPS 12 PEOPLE)
Hoogwater Family House is located in Wolseley and offers a genuine country-living experience. The Family House sleeps 12 people in a spacious 4 bedroom house. The guests have access to braai-facilities, a fully equipped kitchen and generous size covered veranda. There is a private wood-fired hot tub / plunge pool and a small swimming pool for the children.
The unit is fully equipped, with all you need for an unforgettable stay. It is situated on a working fruit farm, where guests can get away from it all and experience life in the country.
Get away from it all, bring your bikes, your fishing rod and truly enjoy our life outdoors.
At a Glance:
Main Bedroom: 1 x Queen Bed XL with high-thread count white linen and en-suite bathroom (shower, washbasin and toilet).
- Second Bedroom: 1 x Queen Bed XL with high-thread count white linen.
- Third Bedroom: 1 x Queen Bed XL with high-thread count white linen.
- Fourth Bedroom: 3 Bunk beds (Three Quarter size) with high thread count linen.
- 1 ½ Bathroom (Shower, bath, washbasin and toilet)
- Bath Towels (please bring own swimming towels)
- Braai room with 10-seater table. (Braai grid, limited firelighter and matches)
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Stove, Oven and Microwave oven
- Dishwasher (bring tablets)
- Veranda area with mountain view.
- Rubbish bags
- Swimming Pool (Available November till March).
- Private Plunge Pool / Wood Fired hot tub – with 2 complimentary bags of wood
Other: Salt, pepper, coffee, sugar, tea.
* The water in the taps is from a borehole and perfectly safe and good to drink.
* Extra wood is available at R40 per bag. This amount is payable prior to arrival.
Rate per night is R1750 for the first 2 adults.
Midweek Specials advertised on Instagram / Facebook @hoogwaterfarmlife.
Guests 3 – 12 are charged R300.00 per night per person (13 years and older).
Children between 3 and 12 are charged at R150.00 per night. Children 2 years and younger stay free.
From R1750 per night
All booking are subject to availability and are dealt with on a first come first serve basis.
Minimum two night stay or surcharge applicable for one night stays.
To secure your reservation we require a 50% deposit at the time of reservation. The remaining 50% of the booking fees must be settled 14 days before arrival. One night bookings need to be settled in FULL to secure the reservation! A copy of the payment must be e-mailed to: email@example.com
Bookings made less than 7 days before planned arrival date – 100% deposit required.
No cash refunds, all refunds will be converted to free accommodation with a value equivalent to the deposit paid.
Bookings are unconfirmed until proof of deposit payment has been received.
Proof of deposit payment must be received within 48 hours of booking.
Bookings cancelled 15 – 21 days before arrival date, forfeit 50% of deposit.
Bookings cancelled 21 + days before arrival date, full deposit refund.
Bookings are unconfirmed until proof of deposit payment has been received. Proof of deposit payment must be received within 48 hours of booking.