THE ACCOMMODATION: FARM HOUSE (SLEEPS 4 – 6 PEOPLE)
Hoogwater Farmhouse is located in Wolseley and offers a genuine country-living experience. The farmhouse is situated on a working fruit farm, where guests can get away from it all and experience life in the country.
Hoogwater Farmhouse sleeps 6 people in a spacious 2 bedroom house and guests have access to braai-facilities, air-conditioning, as well as a TV with DStv. There is a private wood-fired hot tub / plunge pool and a large swimming pool.
At a Glance:
- Main Bedroom: 1 x Queen Bed XL with high-thread count white linen and en-suite bathroom (shower, bath, washbasin and toilet). Aircon.
- Second Bedroom: 1 x Queen Bed XL with high-thread count white linen. Underfloor heating and Aircon.
- Second Bathroom (Shower, washbasin and toilet)
- Bath Towels (please bring own swimming towels)
- Braai room with 6-seater table. (Braai grid, basket of wood, limited firelighter and matches)
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Gas/ Electric DEFY stove
- Microwave oven
- Patio with outside table and umbrella.
- Rubbish bags
- Swimming Pool (Available November till March)
- Private Plunge Pool / Wood Fired hot tub – with 2 bags of firewood
Other: Salt, pepper, coffee, sugar, tea, 250ml milk. (the water in the taps is from borehole and perfectly safe and good to drink). Extra wood is available at R40 per bag. This amount is payable prior to arrival.
Rate per night (2 Adults)
R1600.00 per night (2021) / R1750 per night (2022)
Midweek Specials advertised on Instagram / Facebook @hoogwaterfarmlife.
Guests 3 – 6 are charged R300.00 per night per person (13 years and older).
Children between 3 and 12 are charged at R150.00 per night.
Children 2 years and younger stay free.
All booking are subject to availability and are dealt with on a first come first serve basis.
Minimum two night stay or surcharge applicable for one night stays.
To secure your reservation we require a 50% deposit at the time of reservation. The remaining 50% of the booking fees must be settled 14 days before arrival. One night bookings need to be settled in FULL to secure the reservation! A copy of the payment must be e-mailed to: email@example.com
Bookings made less than 7 days before planned arrival date – 100% deposit required.
No cash refunds, all refunds will be converted to free accommodation with a value equivalent to the deposit paid.
Bookings are unconfirmed until proof of deposit payment has been received.
Proof of deposit payment must be received within 48 hours of booking.
Bookings cancelled 15 – 21 days before arrival date, forfeit 50% of deposit.
Bookings cancelled 21 + days before arrival date, full deposit refund.
Bookings are unconfirmed until proof of deposit payment has been received. Proof of deposit payment must be received within 48 hours of booking.